Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Decisions that were made...

It really isn't as difficult as I've been making it.  It's probably quite simple.  Unfortunately, I have so much "stuff" attached to it, I'm created a burden where there need not be one.  I'm creating a problem where none exists.  I'm causing myself a great deal of  upset for no reason. There is really no reason to fight or argue about it; to explain or to demand an explanation.  I'm clear about it.

I didn't like what happened.  It did not honor me.  It was a violation of my boundarires.  It was not in keeping with the agreement I made or agreement they made with me.  What is happening or has happened is not my choice, nor is it of my making.  So it's really very simple!  Stop looking and asking for an explanation.  Stop demanding that people do what they have already demonstrated an unwillingness or inability to do.  Accept what has happened and decide what to do about it.  One I make a decision as my grandmother would say I will be clear and I can move on.  The indecision is what causes so much confusion
.
Allow my decison to honor me.  Just right now accept what I know and feel to be right for me without trying to convince others it must be right for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment