Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Write it down and make it happen

I have been a way for quite a few months.  I've been working my business and as well studying and have not been able to post as I would like to have done.  I've decided to write it down as a goal and now here I am posting.  Writing it down is not about time management.  It is not a to do today list that will make you feel guilty if you don't get every single thing done.  Rather, writing it down is about clearing your head, identifying want you want and setting your intent.  You can only retain about seven things at one time in your head is what research says.  You can "make it happen" by believing in the possibility.  Once you state your goal in writing, the rest of the world can cooperate with your ambition from career goals and major moves to waking up in the morning happy.  Write it down " I wake up in the morning with a sense of joy"  Try it because it works.  "I will not allow anyone and I mean any upset my day."  I will register for school this week and what about booking that dream vacation .  Do it now... write it down and MAKE it happen.

Happy goal setting.  
.

No comments:

Post a Comment