Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Think you are tops?

What's the  worst personal quality that a bos can display, accordign to 1,000 workers recently survey by Hogan Assessment systems?  Arrogance.  Followed by manipulative, emotionally brittle, a micromanager, passive aggressive and distrustful.   Source: Chad Brooks/Live Science.com   Interesing point of view huh?  I've had some great bosses in my caree and they have all been respnsibile, inspiration, tactful and foremost trustworthy. 

There is nothing like a trustworthy boss.  You will do soo much for the individual even without them asking you, or I would.  That is not everyone's story.  Trust yourself.  You know more than you think you do.  Dr. Benjamin Spock.

Do you trust yourself?  Have you ever looked back a decision you made and got angry with yourself?  I know that I've done it and I will probably do it again.  It is always easier to see what one could have done or should have been done after the fact.  I've learned that as I trust myself with decisions, my trust causes me to get more clarity in decision making.  Then the next time I'm faced with a decision which is difficult I decide to trust myself and move forward. I will get an A, B, C or D, but, I won't fail because I'm learning.  If I make it a mistake it will teach me to be more in tune to my judgment.   It is a great stepping stone for building trust within myself.  Trusting self is a very important step to beginning to trust others.

This means you have to trust your thinking, your wisdom, your knowledge, your judgment, your instincts, your powers of observation, your powers of deduction, your ability to reason, and your ability to discern.  It's in your gut, however, it's whether you choose to trust it or ignore it. 

I say trust yourself, its a great opportunity to grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment